Click here to see a list of OACP member organizations.
INTERESTED IN MEMBERSHIP?
Who can be a member?
- Licensed organizations providing programs or services for children
How do I find out more about the Alliance?
- Contact the office at 503-399-9076 and we will answer all of your questions!
- You can also contact any member
on this web site, and talk to them about their affiliation and experience with the Alliance.
What benefit does the Alliance offer?
- We are a professionally staffed organization with an office in Salem, close to state
agencies and the Capitol.
- We contract with an outstanding public affairs firm, who provides us with lobbying
services and access to legislators.
- We are a knowledgeable, respected, and fully engaged firm who represents providers on a
myriad of critical issues at the state level, including:
- Policies affecting children and providers
- Government oversight, licensing and administrative rules
- Legislative actions
- Networking with other CEOs and Executives in your field.
- Critical information when you need it; and expert staff to act on it.
- Training, task forces who work on your issues, and opportunities for you to drive the
priorities of the Alliance.
What does it cost to join the Alliance?
- Dues are on a graduated scale depending on your agency's budget.